Well Hello
I'm not much of a writer, however aspiration to be one has always been a thought of mine. Despite the lack of motivation I have today, I promised to write three posts a week for a month to see how I feel about this blogging idea.
I tried blogging once, was gonna set up an album review blog after getting right into reading reviews and wanting to create my own but that, like every style of writing I've attempted to do, failed.
The only things I can write are short (incredibly short (see /r/sixwordstories)) or poetry. The reasons being I'm a fan of quality rather then quantity, my attention span is relatively short, and I love finding emotion in words.
I also like to get deep and meaningful (or at least I feel I am being so) and therefore I'll butt in with the fact that words are nothing without meaning. Furthermore, words require other words to explain themselves, which baffles me to be honest.
In conclusion, I hate the sound of my keyboard....
I also like to get deep and meaningful (or at least I feel I am being so) and therefore I'll butt in with the fact that words are nothing without meaning. Furthermore, words require other words to explain themselves, which baffles me to be honest.
In conclusion, I hate the sound of my keyboard....
No comments:
Post a Comment